Cyber Security Tip & Tricks

Monday, October 27, 2008

Microsoft facing bleak outlook for Vista sales


Microsoft's recent quarterly revenue report indicated troubling numbers for the Vista operating system that could continue into next year, according to Computer World. Although the company has shown strength in its business division, the client division, which is primarily driven by Vista, showed only two percent sales growth year over year. In contrast, the overall shipments of PCs increased by 10 to 12 percent. Microsoft claimed the soft sales of its core product was the result of unimpressive shipments of PCs to developing countries and the booming production of neetbooks.
Source: Mccn

2 comments:

  1. I heard about problems with mails from my good friend,but after that I found in inet one tool and I remembered this tool can help to my friend-download pst repair,software has free status as far as I remember,it can as well extract data from corrupted files with *.pst or *.ost extension,will be prompted to choose a file to be repaired, it may be files in *.ost or *.pst format,tool will decrypt the input file and attempt to extract all data, that is located inside,extract data safely, even if your *.ost file is infected, however, antivirus software should be installed on your PC,save recovered data, first of all, you can convert it to a *.pst file, that can be opened by any email client, compatible with Microsoft Outlook,also extract a great number of files in *.eml,*.vcf and *.txt formats,may help us to improve these Microsoft Outlook pst repair tools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life is very different.But once I had serious problem.All me mails were damaged on unknown reason.And I used-pst outlook 2000 password recover encryption.This tool I downloaded first from google and tool helped me.It is free as far as I remember.Moreover software can recover forgotten or lost passwords for email accounts as well as for files with *.pst extension.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments